Sunday, June 06, 2004

The joy of not working

Today was one of the first Sundays in a long time that I haven't had to work. It was great. I slept in, lounged around for a few hours, did a few chores, then went with Yukiko to visit some friends of our that live nearby (Kawakami-san & Yano-chin). We all ate Takoyaki (well I ate a vegetarian version, mochi & cheese) and drank some beer and chu-hi. Afterwards we played a Taiko drum game on their PS2. They have 2 taiko sets so it was really fun. Now I'm back at home waiting to watch K-1 on TV. This is how weekends are supposed to be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason, Nice you see you blogging. I have one too, but the address is still top secret (shhh...). I know how you are feeling today. My first day of not working in a couple months as well. No non-tako takoyaki for me though (Althougth that DOES sound good!). I did some studying, then met my friend Mayumi and cooked for her. (Yeah, the things a guy will do to impress a girl!) THAT is how a weekend is supposed to be, for me.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home