Friday, May 13, 2005

The Great Radish Crop Failure of 2005

I'm sorry but we have no radishes today. Yes, we have no radishes today. My great horticultural experiment was a failure. Lots of green leaves on top, no red bulbs down below. What's the deal with that?
The only thing I can think of is that I put too many seeds in the planter. Perhaps I was too greedy for their radishy goodness. So I'm trying again but with less seeds this time. I'll try for quality over quantity. Hopefully me peas will fare better. I don't know how many failures I can endure before I wig out and start interrogating the vegetables at the local supermarket. "You'll grow big and fat for some heartless farmer, why won't you grow for me? Why damnit why? You're headed for Guantanamo hear me!" Now imagine me throttling an egg plant. Yep, that's how it'll probably go down. I'll give em one more chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home