Saturday, January 07, 2006

It's a BOY !!!!

Yes, it's a boy. Finally, after months of waiting and waiting we found out today. The doctor was doing the ultrasound and telling us "here's the head, the heart, the bum, etc..." and I asked, "well is it a boy or a girl?" He pointed to the screen and said "here's the chin-chin (wee-wee)" so it's a lock on a being a boy. We're both very excited but we were thinking it was going to be a girl. Everyone told us they thought it would be a girl. Even the ancient Chinese calendar was wrong.
We've got a name in mind but it might change before the big day arrives. Everyone will have to wait until he makes his debut to find out!

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Hello, hello! Congrats! I'm dying to hear the name you picked out!

I'm also dying to hear what happened to Y. I just read that post and I *must* know. Did he give you his 15 word speech? Did he bring his pillow? Did you kick him in the groin?

By the way, did Sensei invite you to our shinnenkai this Friday? Anyway, you're invited. Let me know if you can come and I'll keep you posted on the details. Oh, and Yukiko is also invited of course! E-mail or call me sometime this week!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home