Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sayonaras

Recent Sayonara's:

* my friend Owen who returned to Victoria after a 9 month tour of duty living with a Japanese family and studying at Konan University.

* Yukiko hasn't smoked a cigarette in over a month! Congratulations Yukiko.

* my weekly Japanese class. Henceforth I shall be an independent learner.

* the latest semester of my Linguistics course. Well it has another few weeks but it's almost over.

* movie and book reviews on this blog. As per my friend Piyo's advice, I shall now do all my nerdy reviews on a seperate blog. Details forthcoming.

Dan (in an uncharacteristically jolly pose) and I, the undynamic duo

Tomita Sensei

1 Comments:

Blogger piyo said...

I was suggesting to make a "movie review" post and a "life" post. Same blog, but different posts. Just to break it up. Yeah don't need to start another blog... IMHO

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home