Monday, August 16, 2004

Surprise!


Friday was Yano-chin's birthday and we hosted a surprise birthday party for her on Saturday at our apartment. I think it worked.











The party was a big success and we were able to get through a lot of the supplies we bought from Costco. Our kitchen is still bulging with food though.
The Olympics started over the weekend and while we missed the openning ceremonies we've been able to watch quite a few of the events. Japan is just dominating the Judo event as had been expected. Last night I watched a women's table tennis game that was just amazing. The Japanese player was only 15 years old.
Tomorrow my friend Craig & I head off on our quest to scale Mt. Fuji. I found a lot of useful info on the web about climbing routes and what to take so I think we should be ok. Fuji is supposed to have great weather all week too so hopefully I'll get some good pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home