Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Big Big News!

OK, the wait is over. The big news is that Yukiko is pregnant! We're expecting a bouncing bundle of joy near the end of March next year. How cool! I've got lots of experience playing with other people's babies now I'll finally have one of my own to play with. Don't have too much experience changing poopy diapers though. That'll be my trial by fire I suppose.

Yukiko shows off her pregnancy test!

Yukiko on the phone sharing the great news.

Other big news, my friends Simon and Sarah and their girl Sophia are saying sayonara and heading back to New Zealand. Well Sarah and Sophia are going back. Simon is sticking around to sort out his English school here and prepare for his big new business venture, selling giant, helium filled video displays. He and his friend are going to test out the waters in America first and if they are successful he will try to distribute them in New Zealand. Good luck buddy.

A different Sara I know is going against the trend and moving back to Japan after a 2 year return stint to America. She and her boyfriend Toshimitsu came back for a short visit and we all went out for bite to eat.

Toshi and Sara

And lastly, one of my best friends here, Dan, is also making the mythological return to the womb. He had a big Hard Rock Cafe - bowling - karaoke blow-out that Yukiko and I attended. Unfortunately we had to leave after dominating on the bowling lanes but I'm sure everyone appreciated not having to listen to me crucify 'U Can't Touch This' or 'Ghostbusters'.

Dan shows us how to beat 100 everytime.

Cliff and Yukiko know that bowling is not all blood and tears.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. I'll be in Japan, so you can use me to babysit anytime. I'm only slightly afraid of poopy diapers...

I was amazed to find a picture of us on your blog. Yay!

Sara

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home